Evans-Graves Engineers, Inc.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Evans-Graves Engineers, Inc. is currently seeking a civil engineer with 5-10 years experience to join the civil/site department in our Baton Rouge, LA office.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of projects for both private and municipal clients. This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to join a team of outstanding professionals and a well established firm. Typical projects involve civil/site design for residential, commercial, and industrial site development, as well as utility infrastructure/capital improvement projects.
The position will require the candidate to have experience in the following:
- Civil/site design development including grading, drainage, sewer infrastructure, roadway design
- Storm water management systems design, hydraulic/drainage impact studies, detention pond routing and erosion and sediment control
- Topographic survey base plan preparation
- Ability to interface with team members to develop detailed design documents or construction plan
- Planning and zoning ordinances, cost estimating, permit application preparation
- Performing construction observation activities
- Civil Professional Engineer licensure
- 5 – 10 years experience
- AutoCAD Civil 3D software experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.